HS Code: 2806.1000
We bring the premium quality products manufactured by the state-of-the-art technologies. Hydrochloric Acid is manufactured by Chlorine and Hydrogen from Membrane Cell Technology of UHDE, Germany.
- Mercury Free
- Colourless and Corrosive liquid
- Stable even at high temperature
- Low Iron content
||Sp. Gravity (at 27oC)
||1.145 - 1.165
||Hydrochloric Acid (as HCl)
||30.00 - 35/36%
||Iron (as Fe+++)
||Free Chlorine & Bromine
Caution : Threshold limit 5 ppm in air as per ACGIH norms
- Steel pickling and scale removal
- Water treatment
- Ore refining
- Food processing
- Manufacture of Chlorine Dioxide
- Activation of Petroleum wells
- Catalyst in Organic process
- Removal of heavy metal from Carbon Black and Activated Carbon
- Leaching Alumina from Crystalline Zeolities
- Hydrolyzing agent
- HCl is guaranteed Mercury-free acid with minimum 30% to 36% concentration.
- QCD is equipped with most modern instruments to analyze special test on request.
- 1160 Kg UN Approved IBC Tanks
- 35 kg UN Approved Carbuoys without pallets
- 270 kg UN Approved HM-HDPE Barrels on shrink wrapped pallets.